It seems recently that things have slowed down in the blogging world, so I thought I would contribute. I have pulled myself away from my oh so busy life to give the update that I promised "soon" back in July. For those of you that don't know me well, I have a very loose interpretation of the word "soon".
For my fellow blog-stalkers looking for more to waste a couple minutes of your time with (it sadly won't take more than two), I submit three months of my life. You're welcome.
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
SO proud Janet! You did an awesome job! And that is the cutest baby with a mullett ever!
Glad to see that it was finally "soon". Keep on blogging. I love catching up on your family.
Nice to see some pictures! Give Daisy some loves for me!
Post a Comment