May is a big month for us (by "big" I mean two significant things happen). We celebrated our anniversary and Daisy's FIRST Birthday.
We went to Colorado to celebrate Daisy's birthday. She had lots of fun watching her cousins play and being spoiled by Grandma & Grandpa Clark. I made her a Daisy cake because I fully expect her to come to loathe Daisies the way I force them on her, so this may have been one of the only times I could make it. She dug right in and enjoyed being cheered on by her cousins.
On her actual birthday back in Utah, Troy and I took her to Chuck E. Cheese's. As expected, the food was terrible, but Daisy had a good time despite not feeling well.
I can't believe how much she has changed from the tiny baby she was just last year.
Troy and I celebrated our anniversary by going to our favorite restaurant - The Bombay House - for dinner. Unfortunately, it was Memorial Day so they were closed. So we went to some so-so barbecue place instead and then we went to the worse than so-so Indiana Jones movie. It was nice to get out and spend some much needed time with just my sweet husband though.
Troy bought me these beautiful roses.
I can't believe how fast time goes.


No comments:
Post a Comment