Well, my laptop died a few months ago and it turns out the hard drive is totally fried so they can't get anything off of it. I thought the only casualties would be some music that I had downloaded on it because we use our desktop for everything else. I was wrong. I lost almost all of our pictures from September to just before Christmas as well. Here are a few pictures of Daisy's first snow and of her just being cute that I had in my e-mail and Shutterfly. The only other significant ones that I lost are her 5 month pictures and her first Thanksgiving. So, anyone from the Bunker/Sampson side that were down in St. George at the Holt's last year, if you have any pictures of Daisy that you could send my way, I would appreciate it.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I wish I had some for you too, I hate when things happen to my pictures and I have not had a chance to back them up.
I only have a group picture taken just before Trevor left, if you want a copy let me know.
Oh my gosh, those are adorable pictures. Janet, you look gorgeous. Daisy is a total cutie!
That is such a cute picture of you and Daisy! Sorry about your pics. I just had Tom put all of mine on CD. Thanks for the inspiration to get it done.
Post a Comment